Coffee Mate® Peanut Butter & Jelly
Flavored Duo Creamer Sweepsakes
COFFEE MATE® PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY FLAVORED DUO CREAMER SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
1. SPONSOR: Nestlé USA, Inc., 1812 N. Moore Street, Arlington, VA 22209.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 24, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on September 22, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: The COFFEE MATE® Peanut Butter & Jelly Flavored Duo Creamer Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents in the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (or nineteen (19) if a resident of AL or NE). Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Nestlé USA, Inc. (“Sponsor”), or any of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution, or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor), and any of their respective parent and affiliate companies or subsidiaries, as well as the immediate family (spouses, parents, and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win.
The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes each entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
4. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit pbjduo.com (“Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to provide your first name and last name, complete address (including Zip Code, no P.O. boxes) and email address, then click “Submit. Following the foregoing instructions will provide you with one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Entry”). Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Limit one (1) Entry per person/email address during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entries will be void.
All Entries must be received by the end of the applicable Entry Period to be eligible. Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, delayed, incomplete, or garbled Entries, or Entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly provided herein, and all such Entries shall be deemed void and ineligible for inclusion in the Sweepstakes. Entrants who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in the entry form, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. Sponsor will not be responsible for misdirected email or entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of the Entries.
5. PRIZES: One hundred (100) winners will each receive one (1) 16 Fl Oz bottle of COFFEE MATE® Peanut Butter & Jelly Flavored Duo Creamer. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Peanut Butter & Jelly Flavored Duo Creamer: $3.79 Total ARV of all prizes is $379.
Each prize will be sent to the address as provided at time of Entry provided. No more than the stated number of possible prizes will be awarded. In the event there are not enough eligible entries, not all prizes will be awarded. Prizes are subject to availability, are non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of comparable or greater value for any reason. Limit one (1) Prize per person or household. Shipping at Sponsor expense. All prizes in connection with the Sweepstakes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, and Sponsor hereby disclaims all such warranties, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prize. Product ships cold on gel packs to preserve freshness and flavor, please refrigerate immediately upon arrival. Winner acknowledges that once the prize is shipped, Sponsor has no control over delivery or delivery time, and any loss or theft of prize once delivered will be the responsibility of the Winner, and no replacement prize will be supplied.
6. DRAWING/WINNER NOTIFICATION: On or about September 27, 2023, Sponsor will randomly select potential winners from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
If a potential winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of address or email address of any entrant. Except where prohibited by law, each entrant grants (and agrees to confirm this grant in writing, if requested) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use their name, username, photograph, voice, and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
7. ENTRY CONDITIONS AND RELEASE: By entering, each entrant agrees to: (a) release and hold harmless the Sponsor from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant's Entry, creation of an Entry or submission of an Entry, participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance or use or misuse of prize and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (b) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant's acceptance, use or misuse of prize.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the end date and time, Sponsor may (if possible), in its sole and absolute discretion, randomly award all prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the date and time of the event giving rise to the termination or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated Entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant and such individual must comply with these rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; or (5) any liability, loss, injury, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, possession, or use or misuse of any prize.
11. DISPUTES/GOVERNING LAW: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winners or for any disputes arising from the loss or injury from the redemption of a prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any disputes arising out of these Official Rules (except for any disputes arising from the loss or injury from the use of prizes) shall be submitted to final, binding arbitration conducted in Arlington County, VA under the Arbitration Rules and Procedures of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services Inc. before a single, neutral arbitrator who is a former or retired Virginia state or federal court judge who shall follow Virginia law and the Federal Rules of Evidence and have no authority to award punitive damages. Either party may enforce a final arbitration award in any court of competent jurisdiction in Arlington County, VA including an award of costs, fees and expenses incurred in enforcing the award. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief (unless otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules) in the state and federal courts of Arlington County, VA. Any dispute or portion thereof, or any claim for a particular form of relief (not otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules), that may not be arbitrated pursuant to applicable state or federal law may be heard only in a court of competent jurisdiction in Arlington County, VA; (iii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Virginia.
12. WINNERS' LIST: For the names of the winners of the Sweepstakes (available after October 13, 2023) send a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org